amusement park funfair rides Galleon Swing boat pirate ship Pendulum ride 24/16/40 seats for sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $10,000-20,000 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
CARNEE
Model Number:
DG54
Type:
Pirate Ship
Product name:
pirate ship ride
Name:
Pendulum ride
name:
Swing boat ride
Material:
Fiberglass
Color:
as picture
Usage:
Outdoor
Size:
Life Size
Warranty:
12 Months
Certificate:
CE
Voltage:
110V/220V/380V
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
WOODEN
Port
QINGDAO
Lead Time :
30 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT

amusement park funfair rides Galleon Swing boat pirate ship Pendulum ride 24/16/40 seats for sale

Product Description

 

The pirate ship ride has another name of viking ship ride.

 An open, seated pirate ship swings back and forth, taking the rider to various levels of angular momentum. The Pirate Boat in the pirate ship ride consists of a steel support structure which is made up of four uprights.

24PA.jpg

 

24P.jpg273200195347717334.jpg390476131704005327.jpgIMG20170812090452.jpgIMG20170812090512.jpg

WHY CHOOSE CARNEE

1.delivery on time

2.hot sell in Middle east area, Africa, Russia

3.stainless, made of fiber glass and stainless steel

4.fadeless, painted with powerful antiseptic car paints imported from Germany

5.We are manufacturer, so products are all factory direct;

6.Strict quality control with competitive price;

7.Attractive design and various styles;

8.Excellent after sales service;

9.Certificate: ISO 9001&CE;

10.Application: parks, outdoor playground etc.

DETAILS

IMG20170812090418.jpgIMG20170812090558.jpgIMG_9893.JPG

1.jpg

Packaging & Shipping

 

freefall entertainment ride for sale gyro drop tower rides amusement rides attraction

FAQ

 

As for general questions, please see as below:

Q1.Is your company a trader or a factory?

A: We're industrial and trading integration company, own a nearly 15000sqm factory.

Q2.How long have your company been in the amusement industry?

A: more than 20-year experience on making mechanical amusement rides

Q3.What payment terms do you accept and how to process?

A: T/T 40% in advance, the rest 60% paid before shipment whilst buyers' inspection or confirmation. Other payment terms like L/C, Western Union, Escrow, etc. can be negotiable.

Q4.When will you deliver the goods once the new order is placed?

A: The lead time depends on order quantity of the products. Generally we can arrange the shipment within 30 days for small rides, 40 days for medium rides and 50 days for big rides.

Q5.Are your quotations fixing or if you can give any discount in the deal?

A: We can negotiate all of prices, and consider appropriate discount for each order.

Q6. How about your after-sale service?

A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. Within 12 months, we will send the accessories to you for free when damaged parts need to be replaced, and customer only pay for the freight charge occurred. After guarantee period, we'd like to serve for the customer throughout the rides lifespan by some reasonable charges.

Q7. How to install amusement rides?

A: We provide detailed installation process and videos for reference, or dispatch engineers to buyers' site if required.

Q8.Can you design for a new park project?

A: Certainly, it’s convenient for us to provide park design according to clients' area. Besides, all of amusement equipment also can be customized just the same as the park theme.

Company Information

 

Zhengzhou Carnee Trading Co., Ltd. is engaging in the filed of entertainment equipment, from the traditional amusement park rides to the new VR simulators and the outdoor/indoor skydiving wind tunnel. These items are widely used in various amusement park, shopping mall, hotel, plaza and family entertainment center, etc.


Products range:

1. Park rides: carousel series, self-control plane series, sighting car series, flight tower series, scooter series, train series, battery car series, etc.

2. VR simulators: egg vr, driving series, shooting series, flying series, riding series, etc.

3. Skydiving wind tunnel: outdoor,indoor,and mobile wind tunnel.
freefall entertainment ride for sale gyro drop tower rides amusement rides attraction