Crazy Speed Booster sky swat Funfair Rides Amusement Park Thrill Scream Rides For Sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $53,000-59,000 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
Type:
Roller Coaster
Product name:
Scream Rides For Sale
Name:
Amusement Park Rides
name:
Funfair Rides
area:
8*15m
person:
16
Voltage:
380v
Power:
35kw
height:
12m
service altitude:
12m
weight:
12
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
The products should be processed to be rustproof and moisture proof before delivery. The big parts are wrapped by wooden box
Port
qingdao
Lead Time :
20 days after receiving your deposit

Crazy Speed Booster sky swat Funfair Rides Amusement Park Thrill Scream Rides For Sale

Product Description

 scream ride.jpg

 

Technical  data of Crazy Speed Booster Rides Park Scream Amusement Rides
 Product NameScream Rides
 Wight12
 Passengers

 16 persons

 Voltage 380v
 Power 35kw
 Area with fence 8*15m
Device Height 12m

6608593748027061277.jpg6608637728492171989.jpg

Crazy Speed Booster.jpgScream Rides For Sale.jpgsky swat Funfair Rides .jpgThrill Scream Rides.jpg

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Packing details

1.Seaworthy package cotton fabric , bubble wrap, wooden cases or free fumigation wooden cases;
2.Special package is accepted as your requirements;

Delivery details
1. We arrange the safe delivery to Qingdao port first , and then ship equipments by sea to your appointed sea port in time;
2. We also accept land transportation if you need;
3. If you want to ship it by your shipping agent, it is ok.

PACKAGE

 

FAQ

 

As for general questions, please see as below:

Q1.Is your company a trader or a factory?

A: We're industrial and trading integration company, own a nearly 15000sqm factory.

Q2.How long have your company been in the amusement industry?

A: more than 20-year experience on making mechanical amusement rides

Q3.What payment terms do you accept and how to process?

A: T/T 40% in advance, the rest 60% paid before shipment whilst buyers' inspection or confirmation. Other payment terms like L/C, Western Union, Escrow, etc. can be negotiable.

Q4.When will you deliver the goods once the new order is placed?

A: The lead time depends on order quantity of the products. Generally we can arrange the shipment within 30 days for small rides, 40 days for medium rides and 50 days for big rides.

Q5.Are your quotations fixing or if you can give any discount in the deal?

A: We can negotiate all of prices, and consider appropriate discount for each order.

Q6. How about your after-sale service?

A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. Within 12 months, we will send the accessories to you for free when damaged parts need to be replaced, and customer only pay for the freight charge occurred. After guarantee period, we'd like to serve for the customer throughout the rides lifespan by some reasonable charges.

Q7. How to install amusement rides?

A: We provide detailed installation process and videos for reference, or dispatch engineers to buyers' site if required.

Q8.Can you design for a new park project?

A: Certainly, it’s convenient for us to provide park design according to clients' area. Besides, all of amusement equipment also can be customized just the same as the park theme.

contact us

 

Related products

        GYROSWING               ROLLAR COASTER             PIRATE SHIP

590c2e2b7144b1-2