Big park amusement Playground equipment jumping circle rides for sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $5,000-20,000 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
CARNEE
Model Number:
GFSA2
Type:
drop tower
Product name:
jumping circle rides
Name:
jumping circle rides for sale
NAME:
Playground equipment rides
Height:
customized
Color:
Customized
Material:
Fiberglass
Size:
Customized Size
Usage:
Theme Park
Warranty:
12 Months
Voltage:
110V/220V/380V
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
wooden
Port
qingdao
Lead Time :
35 days after payment

Big park amusement Playground equipment jumping circle rides for sale

Product Description

 

As a tower ride,drop tower rides is very attractive to family members and a little thrill to the child.

Decorated with colorful lighting LED lamp for night operation.

Propelled by hydraulic system, lifting and falling smoothly by reducer and nitrogen pressure.

Use PLC controller for console, easily operate and safe for players.

Its fiberglass cockpit will go up and down like a jumping ejector, in the meantime, the central tower body can also rotates around to bring spinning motions. The mixed movements make this exciting ride more enjoyable as a centerpiece in most parks.

BIG DROP TOWER

4.jpg

2.jpg

 

SMALL DROP TOWER

A (2).JPG

 

 

 

Frog Hopper, also named Frog Jump Rides. It is kind of lifting rides mainly for kids play. It will rise up in a constant speed and then drop down in sections for different time. So the moving just like the Frog Jumping. We have 2 versions for the frog hopper rides, one is for 6 seats and the other is for 8 seats.  This amusement rides are highly appreciated by different countries customers, almost all my customer have ever bought this rides. Its apprearance very pretty and shiny, very attractive for different eyes. Its play very interesting and a little bit thrilling for kids, so very playable. And the rides is at a low cost so better for re-fund the investment.  

 

 

 

 

1.jpg

IMG_2746.JPG

 

ItemHeightVoltagePowerPassengersArea
Frog Hopper6/8m380V12kw6/8person6*5m

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

packing

FAQ

 

As for general questions, please see as below:

Q1.Is your company a trader or a factory?

A: We're industrial and trading integration company, own a nearly 15000sqm factory.

Q2.How long have your company been in the amusement industry?

A: more than 20-year experience on making mechanical amusement rides

Q3.What payment terms do you accept and how to process?

A: T/T 40% in advance, the rest 60% paid before shipment whilst buyers' inspection or confirmation. Other payment terms like L/C, Western Union, Escrow, etc. can be negotiable.

Q4.When will you deliver the goods once the new order is placed?

A: The lead time depends on order quantity of the products. Generally we can arrange the shipment within 30 days for small rides, 40 days for medium rides and 50 days for big rides.

Q5.Are your quotations fixing or if you can give any discount in the deal?

A: We can negotiate all of prices, and consider appropriate discount for each order.

Q6. How about your after-sale service?

A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. Within 12 months, we will send the accessories to you for free when damaged parts need to be replaced, and customer only pay for the freight charge occurred. After guarantee period, we'd like to serve for the customer throughout the rides lifespan by some reasonable charges.

Q7. How to install amusement rides?

A: We provide detailed installation process and videos for reference, or dispatch engineers to buyers' site if required.

Q8.Can you design for a new park project?

A: Certainly, it’s convenient for us to provide park design according to clients' area. Besides, all of amusement equipment also can be customized just the same as the park theme.

Company Information

 

Zhengzhou Carnee Trading Co., Ltd. is engaging in the filed of entertainment equipment, from the traditional amusement park rides to the new VR simulators and the outdoor/indoor skydiving wind tunnel. These items are widely used in various amusement park, shopping mall, hotel, plaza and family entertainment center, etc.


Products range:

1. Park rides: carousel series, self-control plane series, sighting car series, flight tower series, scooter series, train series, battery car series, etc.

2. VR simulators: egg vr, driving series, shooting series, flying series, riding series, etc.

3. Skydiving wind tunnel: outdoor,indoor,and mobile wind tunnel.
Coin operated turtle pop kids small inflatable bumper boat